Bakbakhan 2020 - Important Advisory
Yesterday we have found a few problems with bakbakhan and today we would like to correct them. So for the second day, there will be changes in the flow of the matches.
First problem was that the skill defile caused a glitch in the guild arena. We have decided to not allow the use of it on Bakbakhan.
Second problem was that some leaders couldn't understand the instructions to click ready and start for each matches. To address this issue we have decided to make the following changes:
- Leaders are no longer required to click ready or start. (both buttons has been removed)
- Matches now follow strict timings.
- All matches will be controlled by the system.
- The system will not wait for anyone so be aware of the time.
- GMs and Admins can no longer manually control the match other than calling disconnected or late players.
- Everyone must be ready by 2 PM.
- As soon as your guild is first called for a match, you only have 5 minutes to prepare.
- If you have a disconnected or late player and you want to call them please whisper to the GM in charge that you want to reconnect a member and please include the name.
- Only 1 reconnection is allowed per member.
- If this list has conflicts with the rules this list will be prioritized.
It is very important that this notice be read by all participants. Ignorance is not an excuse and could get you disqualified.
Thank you everyone!