by Khanatic Software Corporation
Last Updated: 30/11/2023
2. Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Game includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and password, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Game or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Game.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Game, such as your native actions that are integral to the Game, as well as other interactions with the Game and other players.
3. Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Game to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, or lease our users' data to third parties. Your information may only be disclosed in the following situations:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
5. Security of Your Information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse.
6. Policy for Children
We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
7. Contact Us
- Email: [email protected]