Update 480 ChangeLogs
Today we are releasing update 480. It will be provided through the Khan Auto Patcher (upgrade.exe) but is also available as a full client installer through the DOWNLOAD GAME button found here on the website.
- Blind- characters can no longer attack. Micko's can still cast Cure Blindness.
- Anti Blind and Anti Stun- Is now patched (No longer works).
- Monster Hunter Quests now rewards the correct amount of 3,999,999,999 KI.
- KI Rates has been adjusted.
- Spawn points has been updated to the last know character position.
- Return Scroll has been repriced to 50,000 golds.
- Level is now maxed at 500.
- Hangzou MobPop has been fixed and now allows upto x5 monsters.
- Updated Armor +12 to +18 Aura
- Updated Weapon +19 to +21 Flame Effect
- Added Level Gap Damage Reduction
- Added Cleric+Assassin Combo. (blood leech + combo)
Level Gap Damage Reduction
When a player attacks another player with a lower level the amount of damage done is reduced.
- If level gap is more than 10 but less than 50, damage is reduced by 5%.
- If level gap is more than 50 but less than 100, damage is reduced by 10%.
- If level gap is more than 100 but less than 200, damage is reduced by 30%.
- If level gap is more than 200, damage is reduced by 50%.
When an Assassin is buffed with Blood Leech or High Level Blood Leech the damage of Assassination, Shade Shatter and Backstab are greatly increased.
- Blood Leech increases the damage of Assassination, Shade Shatter and Backstab by 80%.
- High Level Blood Leech increases the damage of Assasination, Shade Shatter and Backstab by 120%.
- High Level Blood Leech gives a no miss, all hit attribute to Assassination, Shade Shatter and Backstab. (monster)
- High Level Blood Leech gives a chance to do max damage. (monster)
- High Level Blood Leech gives a chance to instant kill the enemy. (monster and player)
Tell us what you think about the updates through the reports system. More updates are coming very soon.
Blaze GM Team