Introducing the Rebirth System
A few weeks from now we will be introducing the rebirth system. What follows are the current mechanics and we'd like to hear your thoughts on this.
A new (2nd) NPC will be added to Shang-tu Arena for the Rebirth System.
Requirements for Rebirth:
- Level 430
- No equipped armors, weapon and accessories.
Fee for Rebirth: (first rebirth)
- 10,000 fame.
- 10,000 Shang-tu Arena score points. (points will be subtracted)
What will happen? Character will...
- Go back to level 10.
- Be sent back to Wroclaw.
- Get 0.5% of HP and MP.
- Sample: 5,000 for 1,000,000
- Get 10% of all stats.
- Sample: 1,000 for 9,999
- Be cleared of all learned skills.
- Get a special Spirit Guide.
For every rebirth; the fee and the results will change.
- Fee increase +1,000 fame and points per rebirth. (max: 50,000)
- Sample: 15,000 on 5th rebirth.
- Level will be subtracted by -1 per rebirth but will stop subtracting at level 1. (min: 1)
- Sample: Lv 3 on 7th rebirth.
- Stats retained increases by +2% per rebirth but will stop at +30%. (max: 30%)
- Sample: 26% on 8th rebirth.
- Bonus HP and MP per rebirth increases by 300 but will stop at a total of +4,000. (max: 4,000)
- Sample: Total of +1,716,000 bonus HP and MP at level 430 on 13th rebirth.
Let us know what you think through the comments below.
Blaze GM Team